Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections/Remixes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Baby Sherry is a song part of the GUMI Only! Second Original Music Contest (GUMI限定！オリジナル楽曲コンテスト第2回?). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on June 26th, 2014.
- Baby Sherry is one of the songs in Part 12 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information, see here.
- As of November 7th, 2019 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- Alongside City Edge, second spring storm, Strobe♡Girl, ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!! and 憂恋☆アクティベーション, Baby Sherry is the first song that was crossed over to other BEMANI games throughout a FLOOR INFECTION event in the same day of its appearance on the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- Baby Sherry marks Keita Miyoshi's first appearance in the pop'n music series.
- In pop'n music, Baby Sherry is not keysounded.
- Instead of displaying its character's portrait, Baby Sherry displays its jacket on the songwheel. However, unlike previous FLOOR INFECTION songs, the FLOOR INFECTION logo is not shown above the jacket.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music ラピストリア→Present||9||28||37||44||15||24|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.