You can help the Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Song Connections / Remixes
- The snail in BLSTR's old jacket is a reference to Keitaro's other alias, Snail's House.
- According to Ujico*, BLSTR was made as a homage to Sota Fujimori. 
- BLSTR is part of the Maishuu! Ichika no chou BEMANI rush 2020 (毎週！いちかの超BEMANIラッシュ2020?) event. It could be unlocked in pop'n music peace from August 19th, 2020 until October 29th, 2020.
- BLSTR being crossed over marks Keitaro Ujiie's first appearance in the pop'n music series.
- pop'n music mistakenly used an old profile image of Ujico* for BLSTR's jacket, instead of its official jacket from DanceDanceRevolution . Both the jacket and banner were updated on September 28th, 2020.
- Instead of displaying its character's portrait, BLSTR displays this jacket on the songwheel.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||177 / 11||463 / 14||857 / 10||1136 / 10||407||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||11||28||40||36||18||-|