Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connection/Remixes[edit | edit source]
- BEYOND THE EARTH is the first song in the CONTEMPORARY NATION series of songs.
- A long version of BEYOND THE EARTH appears on the pop'n music 12 いろは ♥ CS pop'n music 10 original soundtrack as well on 猫叉Master's first album, Raindrops.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- BEYOND THE EARTH marks the first appearance of Naoyuki Sato in BEMANI.
- In beatmania IIDX and REFLEC BEAT, BEYOND THE EARTH's title is spelled as Beyond The Earth.
- Also in beatmania IIDX, Beyond the Earth's genre was WORLD/ELECTRONICA.
- In the older versions of pop'n music 10 CS (SLPM-65769 or SLPM-65770), and the arcade releases of pop'n music 13 カーニバル and pop'n music 14 FEVER!, BEYOND THE EARTH's artist was misspelled as 猫又Master.
- In "KONAMI the Best" version of pop'n music 10 CS (SLPM-66210), BEYOND THE EARTH's artist was corrected to 猫叉Master.
- It was also misspelled as 猫又Master in Beyond The Earth's REFLEC BEAT jacket. This was corrected to 猫叉Master on March 30th, 2015.
- In pop'n music 13 カーニバル, BEYOND THE EARTH's songwheel genre was misspelled as コンテンポラリーネーション.
- On the iTunes page for Raindrops, BEYOND THE EARTH's title was capitalized as Beyond the Earth, while the artist was romanized as NEKOMATA-Master.
- BEYOND THE EARTH was added to the BEMANI Category folder in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- Despite that its sequel, サヨナラ＊ヘヴン, made its arcade beatmania IIDX debut in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS, Beyond The Earth didn't appear in an arcade beatmania IIDX game until beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL, unlockable in the Chrono Seeker event.
- Upon its debut in the arcades, Beyond the Earth set a record for the longest time before a CS beatmania IIDX song made its arcade beatmania IIDX debut, at over nine and a half years.
- Beyond The Earth uses a wide video frame with black borders even though the video is in pre-tricoro ratio.
- Beyond The Earth received a new set of Double charts in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL, including a brand-new Double ANOTHER chart with Charge Notes.
- Beyond The Earth was added to REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper on March 27th, 2015, as the secret song of the 7th Set (Users' SELECTION) of the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS unlocking system. It can be unlocked after unlocking the other songs of the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS' 7th Set.
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music[edit | edit source]
|Pop'n Music 10 CS||14||20||35||40||18||34|
|Pop'n Music 11 CS||14||20||35||40||18||34|
※ Denotes chart has been changed from the previous arcade charts:
- EASY chart: total notes: 183.
pop'n music Be-Mouse[edit | edit source]
pop'n rhythmin[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.