If there is in the morning can move anything, they push you out infront of me. If there is in the morning can go anywhere, does it go in the space story. If there is in the morning can carry anything, they push you out infront of me. If there is in the morning can't go everyday, we will not see a happy life. [Step 1], I said Winnie the P; [You can get the money Monday], Loud and say. [Step 2], Anyway is sweet; [That's right - you got to buy me], Something good! [Step 3/sexy], Well let me get this straight; see, When you see me 'gain you'll say the: "Ooh Ooh Ahh." [Step 4], It's a moonlight dance; Money changes to anything- after all: These seeds are: 'I am Nights of glee'; know you need 'em fast, buy 'em lots~ evening shining for me. Fire fully shines and nights are glee; people said, running out: "I'll start these ripening now." These seeds are: 'I am Nights of glee'; my blue dress, in the streets~ evening's waiting for me. Fine, surly I'm at nights a Queen; those who say, driving out: "I'll start these ripening now."
- BABY P shares a lot of similarities with another Plus-Tech Squeeze Box song, Dough-nut's Town's Map, which appears in jubeat knit APPEND.
- This could be the reason why Betty's profile answers that she originates from Dough-nut's Town.
- A slightly extended version of BABY P can be found on the re-release of Plus-Tech Squeeze Box's cartoom! album.
- BABY P marks Plus-Tech Squeeze Box's debut on BEMANI.
- BABY P was originally titled ベイビーP in pop'n music 14 FEVER!. The title was changed in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE and the console version of pop'n music 14 FEVER!.
- BABY P is the only song from pop'n music 14 FEVER! that didn't have an EX chart. However, it received one in the next pop'n music title.
- Part of the line from stanza 2 "I said Winnie the P" alludes to the title of Winnie the Pooh.
It came finally! The sampling's magician sends a cute cartoon sound! Have fun by all means!
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.