Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections / Remixes[edit | edit source]
- アストライアの双皿 is part of wac's ZODIAC ORACLE series of songs.
- The "7" in the genre of アストライアの双皿 refers to the seventh Zodiac sign, Libra.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Greek mythology, Astraia (Astraea) was a daughter of Zeus and Themis. She and her mother were both personifications of justice, though Astraea was also associated with innocence and purity.
- Zubenelgenubi is the second brightest star in the constellation Libra. Zubenelgenubi is also known as Alpha Librae.
- アストライアの双皿 received an EASY chart on December 12th, 2012 in pop'n music Sunny Park.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
pop'n rhythmin difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
pop'n music[edit | edit source]
|pop'n music Sunny Park||13||29||41||48||17||26|
|pop'n music ラピストリア→éclale||13||29||↑42||48||17||26|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||13||29||42||↑49||17||26|
pop'n rhythmin[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.