- Arrabbiata shares a siren soundbite from MAX 300; Vairocana does the same thing.
Arrabbiata comes from the Italian word "All'arrabbiata", which means "angry style".
- In the American and European releases of the DanceDanceRevolution series, Arrabbiata's artist was changed to Reven-G alterative.
- Arrabbiata is the only song in the original quartet of the Miracle 4 Cyber songs which is not in its respective game's HELL course.
- It's also NAOKI's only original song in pop'n music under his Reven-G alias.
- It is also the only song in the original quartet of the Miracle 4 Cyber songs which has no BPM changes in pop'n music.
- It's also his only non-collaboration pop'n music song with no vocals.
- Arrabbiata was unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 for normal play on November 1st, 2007.
- Arrabbiata's BEGINNER chart is one of the few BEGINNER charts rated Level 3 (in the 1 to 10 difficulty scale) despite the song running at less than 250 BPM.
A burning to burst Asian sound! Aim to the NEXT STAGE! There is no God to bless you...
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 10||17||21||28||40||22||-|
|Pop'n Music 11→fantasia||17||21||28||↓39||22||-|
|Pop'n Music 10 CS||17||21||28||39||22||-|
|Pop'n Music 11 CS||17||21||28||39||22||-|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.