|Romanized Title||Ame Nochi Hello|
|English Translation||After-Rain Hello|
|Genre in Japanese||ブレイクアウトロック|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Yoshiyuki Kinoshita (Composition & Arrangement, Guitars, Other Instruments & Programming)|
|Other Appearance(s)||jubeat plus/jubeat plus (Android) saucer pack 12, jubeat saucer, pop'n music Sunny Park|
How many 嘘を重ねた理性 胸に潜む叫びを犠牲 感情も 衝動も 真実も Out of myself 群れに続け 右向け右 故にいつも誰かの所為に 正解も 後悔も 生涯も Nothing I can say 思イ描イタ未来像ヲ 神頼ムダケノ明日ヲ 雨上がり空 光が照らした (SUN WILL RISE) (BREAK OUT!) 繰り返す 平常Days それでも愛せ (BREAK OUT!) 涙を超えて I stay! Yeah! (BREAK OUT!) 踏み出せ 境界線 間違いでも All right (BREAK OUT!) 追いかけた夢 抱きしめて 「憂い」=「栄光」 雨のちHello
How many uso wo kasaneta risei mune ni hiso musakebi wo gisei kanjou mo shoudou mo shinjitsu mo Out of myself mure ni tsuzuke migi muke migi yue ni itsumo dareka no sei ni seikai mo koukai mo shougai mo Nothing I can say omoi egaita miraizou wo kamidano mudake no asu wo ameagari sora hikari ga terashita (SUN WILL RISE) (BREAK OUT!) kurikaesu heijou Days soredemo ai se (BREAK OUT!) namida wo koete I stay! Yeah! (BREAK OUT!) fumidase kyoukaisen machigai demo All right (BREAK OUT!) oikaketa yume dakishimete "urei" = "eikou" ame nochi Hello
English Translation is found by Tumblr user abyssalnode.
How many reasons are there to keep on lying Concealed in my chest, sacrificing screams Emotions, impulse, truth Going on in a crowd, right, face to right Consequently it’s always one’s fault Solution, regret, life Nothing I can say Image of future that I draw in my mind Tomorrow that I left in god’s hand The after-rain sky is shining brightly (SUN WILL RISE) （BREAK OUT！） The repeating normal days, but still beloved （BREAK OUT！） Beyond tears I stay! Yeah! （BREAK OUT！） Advance toward the border, even making mistake is all right （BREAK OUT！） “Sorrow” = ”Glory” After-rain Hello
- no where now here may be considered a sequel to 雨ノチHello.
- The videos for 雨ノチHello and no where now here are linked with each other, each with a "story" from the central character. 雨ノチHello's is in the schoolgirl's perspective.
- 雨ノチHello was added to jubeat saucer and pop'n music Sunny Park on February 14th, 2013 as part of the GITADORA × pop'n music Sunny Park × jubeat saucer event.
- 雨ノチHello is the only new Konami original song in GITADORA's default songlist that has its own video.
- 雨ノチHello was removed from jubeat saucer on June 1st, 2013. It was revived on October 7th, 2013.
- It was removed again on January 1st, 2014. It was revived again on February 1st, 2014.
- Despite having a new character, 雨ノチHello doesn't have new comments on the pop'n music Sunny Park MUSIC&CHARACTERS page.
- In the American iTunes page for GITADORA Original Soundtrack 1st season album, 雨ノチHello's title was romanized as Amenochi Hello.
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.