Agent is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET.
A British intelligence officer.
He admired spy movies and video games so much that he entered the spy world. He will now show you his surprisingly splendid and huge success!
Agent appears with slightly pale skin and short blonde hair. His attire is a black suit with a bowtie attached on his shirt.
His 2P color palette gives him a blue color schemes of normal blue for his hair, a light blue top, dark blue pants, and black shoes.
|Attack||Confirm the goal! (目標を確認！ Mokuhyou wo kakunin!?)|
|Damage||You've got to be kidding me (なんでやねん Nan de yanen?)|
|GOOD play||It's been settled☆ (決まった☆ Kimatta☆?)|
|BAD play||(Pit-a-pat) (ハラハラ Hara hara?)|
|WIN||Mission accomplished! (任務完了！ Ninmu kanryou!?)|
|LOSE||I give up~ (参りました～ Mairimashita～?)|
Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET TOWN Mode
Battle (Phase 3)
どちらがよりドラマチックか。 白黒はっきりつける時が 来たようだね・・・・。 曲は選ばせてあげるよ。 ハンデ戦も悪くない。フッ。
Which one is more dramatic? It seems that the time has come to define what's right and wrong... I will let you choose the song. Handicapped fighting is not bad either. Hah...
- Agent shares his birthdate with Ema.
- Agent may be based on NAOKI, a former DDR artist who was also part of the group TËЯRA.
- He shares this origin with Makoto, although the latter seems to represent an older version on NAOKI.
- Agent's birthday also coincides with NAOKI's.
- Agent's was likely inspired by James Bond, given that both are British intelligence officers in the form of spies and because they wear very similar attire.
- Agent is the only rival character for a TЁЯRA song that is male.