- AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY is a medley of songs from the arcade game Akumajo Dracula (悪魔城ドラキュラ?), known in the US as Haunted Castle:
- Wedding March of Tragedy (悲劇のWedding March?), used as the start demo song.
- Cross on the Breast (十字架を胸に?), used as the Graveyard's background music.
- Bloody Tears (血の涙?), used as the Castle's first floor background music.
- Another arrangement of Bloody Tears by DJ YOSHITAKA, titled Bloody Tears (IIDX EDITION), appears in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD.
- Collapse of the Devil's Castle (悪魔城の崩壊?), used as the ending demo song.
- AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY could be unlocked to pop'n music 9 and 10 from August 19th, 2003 to August 21st, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- It was later added to pop'n music 9 and 10 on August 26th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY's songwheel genre was AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY.
- In pop'n music 10 CS, AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY's songwheel genre was K-クラシックス.
- Before pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY's character was Yuli [4-2P].
- In Toy's March 2, AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY is titled 悪魔城ドラキュラメドレー.
- Despite that Simon Belmondo's 2P palette is used in pop'n music, the 1P palette is shown in AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY's jacket.
- AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
- AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY shares Dynamics' background.
- AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY appears in the mobile game Tokimeki Idol (ときめきアイドル?).
Song Production Information
I tried to make a medley of "Wedding March of Tragedy", "Cross on the Breast", "Bloody Tears" and "Collapse of the Devil's Castle" from the arcade version of Akumajo Dracula.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
|pop'n pusic 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||11||14||28||35||9||10||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→20 fantasia||11||14||28||35||9||10||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||20||34||41||9||10||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 10 CS||11||14||28||35||9||10||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||11||14||28||35||9||10||-||-||-|
|ppp'n music portable 2 DLC||11||14||28||35||-||-||17||12||25|