You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
|Genre in Japanese||ハウス|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||DJ nagureo|
|Other Appearance(s)||beatmania IIDX|
DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX CLUB VERSiON
pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
You can dancing and grooving all night long Let's get everybody dance now Can you feel, I just wanna meet you The beat's on a roll, the DJ moves me
- Several other remixes of 20, november have appeared on beatmania and DanceDanceRevolution.
- November 20th is Reo Nagumo's birthday.
- 20, november was misspelt as 20,novemver in the first beatmania.
- In the beatmania IIDX series, 20, november's title was capitalized as 20, November.
- 20, november's character in pop'n music, HOUSE girl, is the sprite of Judy from pop'n music, but re-colored black with a blue outline. A similar process was used for Mary in the first game to turn her into Rave girl.
- 20, november has never appeared on a CS pop'n music release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.