(fly higher than) the stars
sugi & reo
|Genre in Japanese||ネオアコ|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Vocal||Reo Nagumo, Kiyotaka Sugimoto|
|Other Instruments||Kiyotaka Sugimoto (Composition & Arrangement)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 2|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 3 CS, pop'n music 6 CS, pop'n music Best Hits!, pop'n music portable|
Take, Take my time Cover, Cover my ears It's bigger fireworks Hey, boys fire the countryside where you don't know Steal, Steal a bicycle Feel, Feel the music I've got my favorite word Don't be afraid, there's nothing you can do I saw you in my dreams The world changes I don't know what we can do I don't, I don't know why !! 'Cause I get everything I've done I'll bring it all here and check it again If no one can remind, If no-one can return Fly higher than the stars
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of (fly higher than) the stars can be found on the pop'n music 2 original soundtrack ☆ new songs collection and pop'n music Vocal Best albums.
- A remix of (fly higher than) the stars by DJ Simon, titled fly higher(than the stars) 2 STEP mix, can be found in pop'n music 5.
- (fly higher than) the stars is the second song credited to SUGI & REO, after I REALLY WANT TO HURT YOU.
- (fly higher than) the stars is the only known BEMANI song to feature Reo Nagumo's singing voice.
- In pop'n music 3, (fly higher than) the stars' character was Ice [3-6P].
- In pop'n music 3 CS, (fly higher than) the stars' character was replaced to iIce [3-3P].
- (fly higher than) the stars was supposed to appear on the cancelled game Karaoke Revolution: BEMANI Series Selection.
Asian English: Popular youth oriented tune.
Song Production Information
After sugi & reo's I really want to hurt you ~we are perfection, this second track was made. The sound of NEO ACO, when first brought up, reminds one of the sounds of a bell being made. It's the shortened form of "neo-acoustic", which I personally know. In this song, sugi took charge of writing, singing, as well as programming of the song. In part of this song try to listen to the secret singing voice of reo-kun. But where is he singing? It's a secret.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 2||-||16||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3||-||16||H||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 4||-||16||23||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 6||-||-||H||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 9||7||↓12||↓22||-||12||17||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 10→fantasia||7||12||↑24||-||12||17||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 2 CS||-||16||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3 CS||-||-||23||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 6 CS||-||-||H||-||-||-||-||-||-|